Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Narrative Note

Traveling is an adventure...but it always takes its toll on the body... altered diet...altered GI patterns...staying up late...getting up early...the tendency to fit a lot into a small time...making the most of the time available.

Spending time connecting with family fills my spirit and significantly improves the quality of my life.

On another note...
My father and mother consented to the DNA test for AIP.
I swabbed their cheeks while on vacation.
I am unsure of my AIP genetic origin... but respect the weighted sensitivity of adding a, "label" to some one's life.
As a nurse I feel that knowing you can avoid potential health crises by modifying lifestyle choices means... "knowledge is power"!
Still, I will move forward gently in determining my family's AIP heritage.

No comments: