Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Daily Post



 Neuropathies (central, autonomic and peripheral)- Heels and lower legs, Heart
 GI- slowed GI Motility
 GU- ok
 Muscular- weird things... I thought it was a fluke three days ago when my left ring finger went straight and I could not will it to bend... but it happened again last night... then this afternoon my whole left arm went straight and I couldn't bend it???? weird! no pain... it only lasts for 30seconds or so.
 Immune- ok
 Cardiac- occasional spontaneous episodes of racing and palpitations
 Respiratory- ok
 Psychiatric- this afternoon my hand wouldn't write what my thoughts told it to... for example: I would mean to write an E and would instead produce some other letter... weird again... this started about 1:30pm and went on intermittently for several hours...delayed word recall and connection making, continued high level of stress at home
 Sensory- light sensitivity, not hearing right
 Pain/Comfort- lower legs and heels ache
 Sleep/Rest- fair night's sleep, worked 8- 4:30 at hospital, evening at home with family, extremely tired!!!!, became overwhelmingly fatigued about 1pm, after lunch and lasted till about 3:30pm
 Self-Propelled Disease Management:
- Good carbohydrate management
- Continued high level of family stressors... tired

No comments: