Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Narrative Note

Wow! I felt better today than I have in a long long time! I really think that my disciplined diet and hydration over the last several days is effecting me in a significantly positive way! My GI system is running very well, my neuro system is calm and my mental status is in a good place...what more could a person want!

Well... it should be easy to "stick to it" if it makes such a blatant difference, but it isn't easy at all. It requires constant planning and preparation. I am horrible about consistent diet planning... but my goal is to try hard to push through, remained disciplined...get healthier and loose weight. Go me!!!

Today's Awesome Sandwich Creation:
In a Cast Iron Frying Pan

Saute Sliced Portabella Mushroom in Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Orange Juice and Fresh Cranberries with Salt and Pepper to taste

Drain excess liquid and throw in a handful of mixed organic salad greens then toss all

Place all on toasted Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Bread

Add peeled and sliced Apple pieces

Add soft Goat Cheese

Serve Warm

Enjoy!!!

No comments: