Thursday, April 3, 2014

Re-Engaging

It has been a year or two since my last entry...
I have been in such a rut....for such a long time.
I have been telling myself that writing on my Blogs just doesn't matter... finishing my book doesn't make a difference... but after a recent reality chat with my brother I have come to understand that setting goals and making a commitment to work toward set goals...well that mind set makes all the difference.
So often I feel that I am left with such little control, waxing and waning ability/disability due to the nature of my Porphyria... but as he reminded me even the smallest incremental steps taken forward toward a goal can provide a sense of purpose, of wellbeing, of accomplishment. I am re-engaging and committing to see this project through to the finish. I spent today not feeling up to par...and yet as I rested on the sofa...I have gathered and re-organized all of my book data. I have come to realize creating your first book has so many challenges and opportunities to learn about the various components in the process!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sharing your story! The quality of your writing is rare in the blogging world. Your blog has been a source of entertainment, encouragement, and confirmation for me. I am a wife and mother. I would very much like to communicate with you about porphyria.

Herbs Solutions By Nature said...

Porphyria is not a single disease but group of no less than eight issue that contrast considerably from each other. Our experts have identified a formula which is purely herbal and particularly appropriate for the Porphyria Herbal Treatment. The reasons why choose us for curing Porphyria is because we offer an ultimate Herbal Supplements for this disease.

http://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Porphyria.php

anneke sergio said...

HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.