Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blog to Book

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a month since my last entry!So very many things have happened since then. Life is relentless that way... nothing stops the forward motion of it all.
Sometimes life's perseverance feels like a blessing...
and others can seem insensitive and progressively cool.
My life is always a "mixed bag" of both... vacillating as my journey unfolds.

The one year caption of, "My Life with Acute Intermittent Porphyria" has come and gone now. My next writing phase will be identifying a blog to book program and converting this past year's blog entries into a book format. After doing a little research it looks as though I have quite a lot of work ahead of me, editing, front book work, back book work, publishing and distributing the finished project. The thought of all the foreign tasks seems unmanageable...
Thankfully, I am empowered by a strong internal motivation to turn the challenges of my experiences into a "helping hand" extending a sense of understanding and validation to others who struggle with AIP worldwide.

No comments: